Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sermon Series: Vision!


Do you have clear VISION
... for your life?
... for your marriage?
... for your children?

Join us to DISCOVER
God's Vision for YOU!

Sundays in February!
8:30AM, 10:00AM, & 11:30AM

(Services typically last one hour.)

Live, or LIVE Streaming:

lfcc.churchonline.org
 
"Put yourself in a position 
where you can receive 
God's vision!"


"Give Jesus your past, 
let Him build your future!"


"Move intentionally in the direction
of what moves you emotionally."


"A Vision for Your Family!"
Get a vision today that will
establish your family's tomorrows!


A Vision for Your Finances!
"When I am debt-free, 
I am free to pursue 
what God has called me to!"


A Vision for Your Health.
"When I'm healthy, I honor God, 
and I'm able to help people!


No comments: