We don't pretend to have all the answers,
but we know where to find a bunch of them!
- We believe... that the Bible is the Word of God. All the books of the Old and New Testaments, given by divine inspiration, are the written Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice. The Bible is a supernaturally given revelation from God Himself, concerning Himself, His being, nature, character, will and purposes; and concerning man, his nature, need and duty and destiny. The Scriptures are to be interpreted according to their context and purpose, and in reverent obedience to the Lord who speaks through them.
- We believe... God has revealed himself to be the living and true God, perfect in love and righteous in all his ways, one in essence, existing eternally and manifesting Himself to us in the three persons of the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe... in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's Son, Jesus was both 100% human and 100% Divine.
- We believe... though originally created good, mankind willingly fell to sin– ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- We believe... every person can have restored relationship with God through “salvation” (accepting Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross for the forgiveness of sin).
- We believe... the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- We believe... Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross.
- We believe... the local church is the Body of Christ, and is to be the extension of His life and ministry on the earth!