During this season of prayer and fasting, we seek the Lord in these areas:
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs.
- Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Praying for the completion of the Great Commission.
- Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives.
- Crying out to God for revival in our generation.
Times of Corporate Prayer:
- 6:00–7:00 AM Mondays
- 7:00–8:00 PM Wednesdays
- 9:00–10:00 AM Saturdays
In the Auditorium at Life Fellowship, and Online at http://lfcc.churchonline.org/
- Guide to Fasting and Prayer by Bill Bright ARTICLE
- 7 Basic Steps to Successful Fasting and Prayer ARTICLE
Part 1 of "Cry Out!" ~ 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting (The Disciple's Prayer.)
Part 2 of "Cry Out!" ~ 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting (Praying with Faith!)
Rev. Gary Sapp shares the story of his wife's miraculous healing from colon cancer.
Part 3 of "Cry Out!" ~ 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting (Pray and Never Give up!)